What you should know
At Centennial Bank, recognize our obligation to keep information about you secure and confidential. It's important to you to know that we collect and use various types of information to service your accounts and to help Centennial Bank better understand your needs.
The types of "Customer Information" we collect are:
- Information you provide to us on applications and through other means, such as your assets, income and other debt.
- Information about your transactions and account experience with Centennial Bank, such as you account balance, payment history, parties to transactions or information about our communication with you.
- Information from a consumer report, such as information regarding your credit worthiness or credit history.
- Information from outside sources regarding their employment, credit or other relationship with you or verifying representations made by you, such as your employment history, loan balances, or your personal property insurance coverage.
We use this information about you:
- For identification purposes to protect you and your accounts against fraud.
- To make credit decisions.
- To identify additional products or services that may help meet your needs or result in added savings or convenience to you.
- To help us identify and mitigate potential risks or losses to Centennial Bank.
- Only in accordance with the principles set out in this policy.
Our commitment to you
Centennial Bank will not sell or transfer customer information. Centennial Bank will disclose customer information ONLY as permitted or required by law. Additionally, Centennial Bank will disclose any information which you request and authorize in writing.
How we protect the confidentiality of your information
Access to your personally identifiable financial information is limited to authorized employees with a specific business reason for utilizing this data. Our employees have been trained to protect the confidentiality and security of your account information. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security safeguards to comply with federal standards in order to guard and protect information about your account.
Internet Banking Privacy Protection
Centennial Bank maintains the same commitment to customer information privacy with our Internet Banking Service. State of the art security procedures and equipment are in place to protect your account information on the Internet. These systems are consistently monitored and upgraded as technology advances.