For Millennium Bank Customers
Thank you for your continued business. Our systems conversion begins on Friday, November 30, 2012. We remain committed to providing a smooth and secure transition.
Last month, we sent a package of information with important changes to your accounts and services which will take effect on December 1, 2012. If you have not received the Transition Guide, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your banker.
You may also access the Transition Guide here.
A few important reminders regarding the transition & conversion:
Online Banking & Bill Pay – All existing online banking and bill pay clients will be converted to the Centennial Bank system the weekend of December 1st. Please see below for important information and instructions on accessing your personal and business online accounts.
Millennium Account Statements – On November 30th, a statement will be generated for all Millennium Bank personal and business accounts. Your statement cycle date will be retained through the conversion to the Centennial Bank system and your next statement will cycle according to that date. For example, if your statement cycles on the 10th of the month, you will receive a Millennium Bank statement for November 11th – 30th and a statement from Centennial Bank for December 1st – 10th. Beginning in January, you will then receive a statement for the full cycle period of December 11th – January 10th.
Millennium Bank E-Statements –The link to the Millennium Bank e-statements log-in will be available on the Centennial Bank website from December 3rd, 2012 through April 30th, 2013. The statements available through this system will be those associated with your Millennium Bank accounts generated on or before November 30, 2012. After that date, your account statements will be provided by and available through your Centennial Bank online banking system.
Centennial Bank E-Statements - On December 1st, all clients who currently receive e-statements will automatically be enrolled in Centennial Bank e-statements, and no additional action is required.
ATM/Debit Cards – Your ATM/Debit cards will continue to function as they do now and your PIN will not change.
During the weekend of conversion, from 5:00pm on November 30th until 7:00am on December 3rd, please be aware that:
- Balance inquiries via an ATM will not be available.
- Card processors world-wide will be updating their records to reflect the change in approving networks, which may result in an ATM or Point-of-Sale transaction being denied, even on an account with sufficient funds. We apologize for the inconvenience and expect for any issues to be resolved within a short period of time.
It is our pleasure to help you finalize the transition of your banking relationship to Centennial Bank. We look forward to providing the same great personalized service you have come to expect, from the same great bankers!
Important Updates to Online Banking & Bill Pay
At 4:00pm MST on Friday, November 30, 2012, changes will occur to the Millennium Bank Online Banking & Bill Pay system.
Personal clients will have Inquiry Only access from 4:00pm Friday, November 30th – 12:01am Monday, December 3rd.
Business clients will have No Access to any online or bill pay services after 4:00pm on Friday, November 30th to enable the transfer to the Centennial Bank Online Banking & Bill Pay system.
At 7:30am MST on Monday, December 3rd, all clients will be able to access online banking using the instructions below.
1. Go to www.centennialbanking.com
- On Monday, December 3rd, the www.mymillenniumbank.com website will be redirected to the Centennial Bank website. We encourage you to update your favorites to www.centennialbanking.com
2. In the left navigation bar, click the Online Banking Log-in button
3. Enter your current User ID
4. Enter your new Temporary Password: last four digits of your Tax ID or Social Security number
5. Customize your Password to your preference
6. Set-up your Security Questions and Answers