Fraudster Attempt - Please Read!
Please Read - your privacy is important to us! We have been notified that several businesses in the Evergreen area have been receiving phone calls stating they are from Centennial Bank and that there is ‘a freeze on their debit card’. They are asking for the debit card numbers to confirm the freeze. Centennial Bank will never, ever ask you for your card number. Please hang up and contact your banker immediately with any concerns. Thank you as always for banking with us.
EMV Chip Card
For more information on the new Centennial Bank EMV Chip Cards,
Make banking and deposits a snap with our mobile banking app!
Mobile banking and remote deposit anywhere are now available. For more information and to sign up, click here.
An Important Milestone Anniversary
Providing loans to small businesses in our communities.
We work hard so you can stay focused on what matters most to you.
Why Bank with Centennial Bank?
Centennial Bank provides relationship-first banking services to businesses and individuals throughout the Colorado Front Range, the foothills and select mountain communities. We are entrepreneurs at our core, and meet the needs of businesses large and small, established and growing, through innovative solutions informed by local knowledge. Our services go far beyond the walls of our branches, allowing us to meet our customers where they need us most. As a community-minded bank, the interests of our customers, our shareholders, and the communities where we operate are at the forefront of our values.
With an experienced team of banking industry professionals, we deliver exceptional service and offer a creative approach to solving complex business and personal financial issues.
Why bank with Centennial Bank?
- Our people! Their integrity, entrepreneurship, work ethic and commitment to our customers and our communities is unparalleled
- As a locally owned and operated bank, we have the flexibility to customize solutions for our clients and react quickly to their needs
- With a commitment to technology, we are able to provide solutions to our clients that are normally only offered in the bigger banks
- Client relationships are the reason we exist – providing a level of service that is exceptional and proactive is a hallmark of Centennial Bank
- We understand the importance of giving back to our communities. Our employees give their time, expertise and resources to numerous nonprofits through board membership and volunteer activities
- Our Board of Directors and our shareholders are successful Colorado business people with an array of backgrounds and experience
Denver Business Journal Interview with Centennial Bank
Denver, CO (July 3, 2015) - Monica Mendoza at the Denver Business Journal reports, "It… Read more...
Centennial Bank Donates Waterfront Land to Town of Nederland
Denver, CO (June 26, 2015) – Centennial Bank is donating its pristine waterfront land along… Read more...
COBiz Names Centennial Bank Best SBA Lender
Denver, CO (June 22, 2015) - ColoradoBiz Magazine names Centennial Bank as the Best SBA… Read more...